In this episode we learn that Mr. Biggs. . .
- Advises callers to gather their thoughts prior to going “on air.”
- Finds endomorphic ladies appealing.
- Feels that ownership of an item lies inherently in one’s ability to disassemble it.
- Suggests professional help when dealing with seasonal pests.
- Waives his strict “No Caps” policy for his part-time employees.
- Is intimidated by compact folding blades.
*content advisory* – This episode contains salty language that you’d be embarrassed to use in front of your mother.